VANQUEST CACHE 2.0 RFID-BLOCKING WALLET - MULTICAM BLACK
Evolved from the original 2012 CACHE wallet, the 2016 CACHE 2.0 is more durable, and double-stitched all around! CACHE 2.0 is our thinnest RFID-blocking* wallet that can carry up to 20 cards and a stack of bills.
It features a special RFID-blocking material that shields your personal data from high-tech pickpockets using scanners to collect your personal information found in credit cards, security cards, and passports containing RFID chips**..
*Protects cards sandwiched between the RFID-blocking fabric.
**RFID chips can be found in new US passports, credit cards with PayPass or Blink logos, and most security key cards.
- RFID-blocking security feature prevents unauthorized access to personal data stored in RFID chips found in your credit cards, security cards, and passports
- Ultra-thin 4-slot design that holds up to 20 cards
- Rip-stop cash pocket for bills and receipts
- Net Weight: 1.4 oz | 39.7 grams
- 8" (H) x 5.4" (W) open, 4" (H) x 5.4" (W) closed
- Genuine MultiCam® by Crye Precision™
- VANQUEST RFID-blocking composite fabric
- High-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D RipStop nylon interior lining.