SPENCO POLYSORB WALKER / RUNNER INSOLES
Contoured, flexible support.
- Target Consumer: Walkers, runners and joggers seeking additional comfort and cushioning. Consumers who want targeted shock absorption for rear foot impact.
- Recommended For: Increased shock absorption and heel strike protection. Reduced friction to help prevent blisters. Increased energy return for improved athletic performance.
- Best For Use In: Athletic, running or walking shoes with removable insoles.
- Material - Fabric (w/ Silpure), PU, SpenCore™ Material
- Thickness at Heel: 7.50mm [0.30”]
- Thickness at Forefoot: 6.80mm [0.27”])
Instructions: Remove the original insole from the shoe (some brands of shoes glue the insole to the shoe, but careful removal will not damage the shoe). Use the original insole as a guide to trace and trim the Spenco® PolySorb® Walker/Runner Replacement Insole.
Care: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
Features & Benefits:
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric with Silpure Antimicrobial helps prevent blisters while controlling odor.
- SpenCore™ Material a 5/32” layer of this material absorbs shock and impact to provide intense comfort and cushioning.
- Lightweight POLYSORB™ Polyurethane Foam provides heel cupping and contoured arch support.
- SpenCore™ Heel Plug provides extra cushioning and shock absorption in the heel.
- One-Year Unconditional Guarantee
- Insole size: 2
- Men’s Shoe size: 6 - 7
- Women’s Shoe size: 7 - 8
- Insole size: 3
- Men’s Shoe size: 8 - 9
- Women’s Shoe size: 9 - 10
- Insole size: 4
- Men’s Shoe size: 10 - 11
- Women’s Shoe size: 11 - 12
- Insole size: 5
- Men’s Shoe size: 12 - 13