HELIKON-TEX OTP® (OUTDOOR TACTICAL PANTS®) - VERSASTRETCH® LITE - BLACK
Many of our customers operate not only in cities, but in the boondocks as well. Listening to their positive feedback about using UTP®, our designers have created their special outdoor version & voila, thats Outdoor Tactical Pants®. They have retained all functionalities of their predecessor, but some details were tweaked to better fit the terrain use.
These pants are made of VersaStretch® Lite - the lighter, much more breathable version of our standard VersaStretch® fabric, therefore they are just perfect for warm days, but still, due to the DWR coating, they will protect you against light rain or wind. The cut and pocket layout retain the civilian outlook, not disclosing the operator.
The OTP® design allows to carry all essential equipment, and anatomic cut does not hinder movements. Elastic waistband and velcro-closure allow a degree of adjustability within size. Large belt loops allow wide belts to be used (EDC, UTL® or Cobra®, up to 50 mm width). The jeans cut on the rear part of the pants prevents them from sliding down.
Pocket layout allows to distribute the load close to the center mass & around hips and waist. Pocket edges are reinforced to withstand constant sliding of the light and knives clips. Two Velcro-closed front pockets are big enough to take a smart phone & or a spare rifle (AK/AR) magazine.
Zippered thigh pockets seem small enough, but they would carry a wallet or a small pouch. Internal knee pockets allow to use our Neoprene Low Profile Protection Pads. A wide variety of colors allow to find the proper one to match the working conditions or other garments.
- Channels on the legs bottom for ribbon or cord
- YKK® zippered fly
- Two zippered mesh pockets with reversed YKK® zipper
- Elastic webbing inside cargo pockets for spare magazines, small individual equipment, small bandage or other essentials
- Two classic front pockets with hook&loop flaps, for smartphone or AR/AK magazine
- Classic "jeans" neck preventing pants from riding down
- Profiled back of the leg - divided and joined under the knee
- Knee reinforcements with place for soft pads
- Elastic belt with hook&loop adjustment
- Two loops for d-ring or carabiner
- Two mesh pockets with edges reinforced for knife/flashlight clip
- Wide mesh back pockets, can be used as dump pouch
- Two narrow pockets inside the back pockets for magazines or baton (with possibility of depth expanding)
- SKU: SP-OTP-VL-01
- Weight: 300 g
- Style: Articulated, anatomic cut
- Material: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane
- Grammage [g/m2]: 120
- EUROPEAN PATENT No: 002638791-0001
- Washing principles:
- Initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F with extreme caution
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry