MAXPEDITION TRITIUM KEY RING - BLACK
The Tritium™ Key Ring makes it easy to consolidate, organize and deploy multiple sets of keys and key chain tools.This highly efficient device has 3 separate key rings joined by two 0.75" side release buckles.
It can attach to your belt, on a tie-down loop in your Maxpedition® bag, or you can just carry it in your pocket. Join multiple Tritium Key Rings to keep additional sets of keys or key chain tools together.
- 3 split rings consolidated on two (2) 0.75" side release buckles
- Heavy duty nylon webbing throughout
- Great way to organize and deploy keys and small key chain tool
- Overall size: 1"(L) x 0.75"(W) x 5.5"(H)
- Please note: Tritium Key Ring does not contain the radioactive isotope Tritium (hydrogen-3)
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.