MAXPEDITION M-4 WAISTPACK - OD GREEN
Originally designed to fit a 1qt USGI canteen, the midsize utility M-4 Waistpack offers a total of 100 cu. in. of carry capacity, in addition to two small outer pouches with adjustable lids for cellphone, extra pistol magazines, pocket knife, multi-tool, or flashlight.
It has a quick release snap lid which can be stored inside and a cinchable storm collar for water resistance. The M-4 Waistpack can be worn directly on a belt through an integrated belt loop or used as a modular pocket compatible to ALICE or MOLLE type webbing with a pair of 5" TacTie (sold separately).
- Main: 6.5 in x 5.5 in x 2 in
- Frontal: 5 in x 4 in x 1.5 in
- Side: 5 in x 1.5 in x 1 in
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: 5" TacTie (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.