MAXPEDITION M-1 WAISTPACK - KHAKI
The M-1 Waistpack (#0307) is Maxpedition's flagship low-profile waistpack, compact and versatile, perfect for carrying small personal essentials close to the body. Some like to use this pocket for a small first aid kit. The main compartment is accessed through a YKK #10 zipper top with 550 paracord pulls.
The frontal compartment expands greatly, contents retained by bungee cord, and secured with lid equipped with Velcro and quick release snap.
The M-1 can be worn directly on a belt through an integrated belt loop or become a modular pocket compatible with ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of 3" TacTie (sold separately).
- Main: 5.5 in x 3.5 in x 2 in
- Frontal: 4.5 in x 3 in x 1.5 in
- Belt: 3 in Closed Loop w/ Cache
- Attach: 3" TacTie (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength