HELIKON-TEX MBDU® TROUSERS - NYCO RIPSTOP - COYOTE
The MBDU® Pants is a part of our advanced field uniform Modern battle Dress Uniform®. This uniform was made of top quality fabrics, carefully chosen to provide high durability as well as freedom of movement, which is utmost important on the battlefield. The pants have loose, profiled cut. The belt is fastened with the hook & loop tape that provides additional adjustment.
Wide belt loops will support belt up to 45 mm wide, even with holster or magazine pouches. Gussets made of elastic VersaStretch® fabric are placed on the back area and in the crotch for additional freedom of movement. Classic hip pockets have reinforcements on the edges to avoid being damaged by knife clips.
Additional back pockets, with reinforced edges will fit larger items like carbine magazines. On the thighs there are large, spacious, buttoned cargo pockets. On lower legs there are smaller pockets, closed with hook & loop tape, taht will fit essentials like field dressing.
- Profiled cut
- VersaStretch® gussets on the back and crotch area
- Classic hip pockets with reinforced edges
- Back pockets with reinforced edges
- large, cargo pockets closed with Canadian-Style buttons
- Hook & lop closed pockets on lower legs
- Profiled, reinforced knees
- Belt closed with hook & loops
- Leg cuffs adjustable via shock cord with cord lock
- YKK® zippers
- SKU: SP-MBD-NR-11-B03
- Weight: 681 g
- Material: 52% Nylon, 48% Cotton
- Washing Priciples:
- Initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F with extreme caution
- Iron with low heat
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry