TRU-SPEC MEN’S 24-7 XPEDITION PANTS GLOBAL FIT INSEAM 30" - RANGER GREEN
TACTICAL MEETS OUTDOORS
Lightweight yet super durable these pants are the right choice for a wide range of outdoor activities from camping, climbing to hiking. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double Weave 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex accents, the TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Xpedition™ pants were designed alongside survivalist and winner of the first season of the hit series ALONE, Alan Kay, and are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.
- Durable double weave fabric on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Gusseted for ease of movement
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
- Sizes: 28" - 42" with 30" inseams
- *Note: Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
- All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
- 24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.