SOLARFORCE L2C CARBON FIBER LIGHTWEIGHT FLASHLIGHT - 5 MODES 1000 LUMENS
The L2 Series is famous for its compact, pragmatic and flexible features, as well as its high quality-price ratio. It has become very popular since its emergence. Solarforce now presents to you our latest model of the Series – L2C. New elements are incorporated into the design of the L2C with the all of above-mentioned features preserved.
The L2C is mainly constructed of precisely CNC-machined aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized finish which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and anti-corrosion features of the unit. The anti-rolling surfaces at the head allows the flashlight to be placed stably on other objects when being used.
Both the head and tail-cap switch are installed with stainless steel bezels which make the whole unit more impact-resistant and durable. Carbon fiber is evolutionarily being used to form part the L2C which significantly reduces the weight of the unit without compromising its durability and strength.
Users may install various high-efficiency Solarforce LED modules and other professional accessories to the L2C depending on their needs.
- The body is made of T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized (matt black) finish and carbon fibre
- The head and tail-cap are installed with stainless steel bezels which make the product highly impact-resistant
- Anti-rolling design
- Compatible with various Solarforce LED or incandescent modules
- Uses two CR123A or 16340, or one 18650 battery by default
- Standard (forward) click switch which is able to withstand up to 3 amp
- Water-proof design
- Size (length x head diameter x battery tube diameter): 135 x 33 x 25.4mm
- Weight: ~140g (excluding batteries)
Bulb Module Specifications
- Equipped with a CREE XLamp XM-L LED and an mirror-like aluminum alloy reflector
- Up to 1000 lumens
- Outer diameter of reflector: 26.5mm
- High: 1000 lumens / 150 mins
- Medium: 210 lumens / 8 hrs
- Low: 25 lumens / 60 hrs
- Solarforce L2C 1000 Lumens Flashlight (Excluding Batteries)
- Pls Note: For L2 Series, All Accessories such as Pocket Clip, Lanyard & Holster are sold separately.
Care & Handling
- Always insert batteries to the flashlight with their positive ends first
- Never touch the reflective surface of the reflector with anything
- Always use proper batteries in accordance with the specified input voltage range stipulated in the product's specifications
- Remove Batteries when the flashlight is not in use for a prolonged period of time
- Always keep the interior of the flashlight dry
- Please do not dismantle the LED-Circuit Unit, or the warranty will be voided instantly