RITE IN THE RAIN WEATHERPROOF FLAT DARK EARTH METAL CLICKER PEN - BLACK INK (FDE97)
The Rite in the Rain All-Weather Pen powers through weather. Pressurized ink writes upside down and through moisture. Tough brass body is powder-coated in Flat Dark Earth. A tight, durable clip clings to your shirt or pocket when the going gets rough. The Rite in the Rain All-Weather Pen is the perfect everyday carry pen. it's ready to write at all times in any weather.
- WRITES THROUGH: The permanent ink writes through water, grease, and mud without clumping or smearing.
- PRESSURIZED CARTRIDGE: All-Weather cartridge is pressurized, writes in temperatures from -30F to 250F, under water (up to 35 ft), and any angle.
- PROPRIETARY INK: The ink and delivery system used exclusively in Rite in the Rain Refills will write without skipping in extremely wet conditions far better than other comparable weatherproof pens.
- INK DELIVERY: Tiny pockets in the pen's tip will deliver ink in the worst conditions without allowing water or air back into the cartridge.
- RITE IN THE RAIN NOTEBOOKS: The most ideal pen for Rite in the Rain All-Weather Notebooks.
- Item Number: FDE97
- UPC: 632281100294
- Body Color: Flat Dark Earth
- Ink Color: Black
- Length: 5.125
- Width: 0.375
- Height: 0.5
- Weight: 0.05