Only 2 left!
LEATHERMAN SIGNAL WITH STANDARD SHEATH - BLACK SILVER
In the all-new Signal, Leatherman's traditional functional tools pair with new preparedness features like a shaped diamond coated sharpener for maintaining your straight and serrated blade, fire-starting ferro rod, and an emergency whistle. Weather have you soaked in at basecamp? Lightening your load on that day hike? No problem. Stay ready for the expected (and unexpected) no matter where you are with everything you need to stay safe and take your adventure further. Nylon sheath included.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- 1/4" Hex Bit Driver
- Bit Driver
- 1/4" Box Wrench
- 3/16" Box Wrench
- Safety Whistle
- Ferrocerium Rod
- Diamond-coated Sharpener
- All Locking Features
- Replaceable Pocket Clip
- Outside-accessible Features
- One-hand Operable Features
- 4.5 in | 11.43 cm (Closed Length)
- 7.5 oz | 212.6 g (Weight)
- 2.73 in | 6.93 cm (Blade Length)
- Safety Whistle, Ferrocerium Rod, Diamond Sharpener
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- DLC Coating: DLC (diamond like coating) is a carbon-based coating that displays some of the unique properties of natural diamond. It is applied for scratch and corrosion resistance.
- We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee for tools and 10-year guarantee for lights.
- This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.