HELIKON-TEX COMPETITION MED KIT® - ADAPTIVE GREEN
This product is sold out
COMPETITION Med Kit® is part of the COMPETITION set, designed to fit all your basic medical essentials on the range. Even though the pouch was designed mainly to work with the COMPETITION Modular Belt Sleeve®, it can also be used separately on any modular platform or on the belt. The pouch has a two part construction: one is external, ambidextrous pouch made of Cordura® 500D and the second one is a lightweight insert for your whole medical kit. Internal elastic loops will hold your essentials in place, while stiffened, antislip puller will help you deploy the kit within seconds. External shock cord can compress the pouch or can be used to carry a tourniquet. The Med Kit can be carried vertically or horizontally. Front loop panel allows for personalization. The pouch is mountable via MOLLE/PALS system or can be mounted directly on the belt up to 50 mm wide.
- Made of Cordura® 500D
- Compatible with MOLLE/PALS
- Loop panel for personalization
- External shock cord for compression; can also hold tourniquet
- Pull-out panel for medical essentials
- SKU: MO-M08-CD-12
- Weight: 110 g
- Dimensions: 16 x 7 x 6 cm / 6,30 x 2,75 x 2,35 in
- Material: Cordura®
- EUROPEAN PATENT No: 006375564-0005
- Pls Note: Sample Contents are NOT INCLUDED!!