DIRECT ACTION DRAGON EGG MKII BACKPACK - COYOTE / ADAPTIVE GREEN
Mk II Changes :
- Company logo changed to new Direct Action logo after rebranding
- Redesigned side pockets. Zipper to expand side pockets was removed and they are now equipped with elastic for expansion.
It’s a lightweight and versatile backpack designed for Military and Law Enforcement operators. This medium sized pack has a wide camo and solid color selection that also makes it a great choice for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts. You can also get it in snow camo - PenCott SnowDrift™ for winter activities. The camo/color selections with the low profile look and feel makes it a perfect Everyday Carry (EDC) bag. If you’re looking for a heavy duty MOLLE backpack for your laptop, tablet, iPad, hydration bladder, etc. or just a solid base for your bug out bag (BoB) – Dragon Egg® made by Direct Action® is the best value for your money.
The Dragon Egg® Mk II is a 25+ liter backpack suitable for either short patrol duties or larger EDC pack. The pack features three zippered compartments. The main compartment has an internal hydration sleeve and mesh pocket. The main compartment also has a center tube exit for a hydration tube. The rear pocket features a padded sleeve which can be used for safely carrying multiband radio devices or up to a 15” laptop. The front pocket of Direct Action® Dragon Egg® features a zippered mesh pocket and internal organizer for notepads, GPS, writing utensil, and other small essentials. 2 redesigned side pockets can carry small and flat items. The pockets are equipped with elastic to expand to fit a standard U.S. canteen or 1 liter nalgene water bottle. The Direct Action® Dragon Egg® also has a soft velour lined zippered pocket for glasses, cell phone, etc. The pack also has daisy chain webbing that runs along the front panel seam for attaching any carabiners or similar gear to the pack. Laser-cut system compatible with MOLLE/PALS makes the backpack not only fully modular, but also still maintains a low profile look. Thanks to the egg shape, the pack has a smaller height and width than other packs with similar capacity and makes it more comfortable with belt kits or ballistic vests. Suspension system is based on comfortable shoulder straps and internal stiffener in the back. Waistbelt is detachable and can be stowed away. Made of durable 500D Cordura® nylon fabric with water resistant coating. Combat Vent System®, the innovative ventilation system used in backpacks, and provides increased comfort for their users. Made of contoured foam profiles with multiple air channels that are combined with airy mesh, CVS® keeps the pack off the back, which enhances air circulation preventing heat build-up and sweating, while the stiff foam ensures comfort and stability.
- Laser-cut slits MOLLE/PALS system
- Heavy duty two-way YKK® zippers
- Main compartment features an internal mesh and a hydration pocket
- Two additional zippered external pockets
- Redesigned side pockets that are equipped with elastic to expand
- Additional zippered back compartment for hydration bladder or the padded sleeve can be used for carrying up to a 15” laptop
- Paracord drag handle (contains of two 2.5m cords)
- Additional side handles
- Quick release shoulder straps
- D-Ring attachment points
- Side and bottom retention straps with buckles
- Daisy chain webbing for attaching extra gear/carabiners
- Velcro panel (12 x 8cm / 4.7 x 3.1in) for ID patches
- Made of 500D Cordura® fabric
- All clips and buckles are made by Duraflex®/WooJin
- PenCott™, Kryptek™ and Multicam® camouflages are NIR treated
- *Please note that you are purchasing only the bag. Contents shown in the pictures are for illustration purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
- Code: BP-DEGG-CD5-CBA
- Name: DRAGON EGG® MkII BACKPACK - Cordura® - COYOTE / ADAPTIVE GREEN
- Manufacturer: Helikon-Tex Ltd.
- Brand: Direct Action®
- Net Weight: 1.7 kg
- Material: Made of 500D Cordura® fabric
- Country of Manufacture: Made in Vietnam
Pls Note: This color zipper pulls no longer comes with rubber puller, pls refer to the last picture for image of the Zipper pull