ONE TIGRIS SHOT PUT ID CARD HOLDER - BLACK
This is one tactical EDC wallet you cannot miss. It is a clear badge holder with wallet like pockets to store and organize the rest of your cards, can be worn horizontally or vertically, holds a pen, hard to be pick-pocketed, and the rear card holder can be torn off and attached to your vest or bag.
- Light, solid, east-access EDC wallet with elastic pen holder
- Detachable Velcro front part with a clear window for main ID card
- Wallet like micro-mesh card holder x 3 in the back
- Card holder side has a retaining strap to provide extra security
- Designed to be worn both horizontally and vertically
- Matte black split ring for keys, lanyard, carabiners
Pls Note: Sample Content & Patches are NOT INCLUDED!!
- SKU: TG-ZJT01-BK1
- Name: Shot Put ID Card Holder
- Color: Black / Coyote Brown / Shadow Grey
- Material: Nylon and 550 cord lanyard
- Dimensions: 5.1" (L) x 3.3" (W) | 13 cm x 8.5 cm
- The window can be torn away from its Velcro backing to present your ID without moving the lanyard
- Keep a spare key sandwiched in between the Velcro
- Rear card holder can be torn off and attached to your vest or bag
- Use the robust metal loop as a keyring
Careful and consistent care of your One Tigris products will ensure its optimal conditions and longer lifetime. Here are some basic cleaning tips for backpacks, pouches, gear and dog vests.
- Dirt Removal - After usage, remove any visible dirt with a soft brush
- Zipper Care - Use mild soap, water and a soft brush to clean zippers
- Stains - Use mild detergents, water and a soft brush or sponge to wipe / scrub off stains
- Soap Residue - Use a wet towel with clean water to wipe away any soap residue
- Drying - Hang item outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT
- Regular Cleaning of snap fasteners and D-rings is also very important. After each usage, take a dry cloth to wipe clean metal surfaces; should signs of material oxidation occur, use a small amount of toothpaste to gently cleanse the surface
- Velcro Lint - Once a month, use a line roller, duct tape, lint brush, toothbrush, or a tape dispenser's cutter to tape / scrape the fastener clean. Doing this will keep debris from getting excessively embedded, which is more difficult to remove than surface lint. Before placing your gear in the laundry machine, fasten the hook-and-loop fastener together. Spray the hook-and-loop fastener with anti-static spray after washing.