ZERO TOLERANCE RJ MARTIN FLIPPER 3.4" CPM-20CV TWO-TONE BLADE, BRONZE ANODIZED TITANIUM HANDLES (0609)
The new Zero Tolerance 0609 is a smaller, even more carry-ready version of the original Factory Custom 0606CF from ZT, RJ Martin, and Matt Martin. Like the original, it offers a clean, streamlined look yet also has highly detailed handle machining that adds both grip and visual impact. For even more visual "wow," the 3-D-machined handle is built of light-yet-strong titanium that ZT has anodized in an attractive bronze.
The 3.4-inch blade is CPM-20CV, which provides enhanced toughness and resistance to edge chipping. It also delivers superior hardness, corrosion resistance, and excellent edge retention. The drop-point blade has a two-tone finish: machined satin on the grinds with a stonewashed finish on the flats. The new 0609 opens manually with ZT's KVT ball-bearing opening system and the handy flipper so it's always ready when you want it.
Last - but certainly not least you'll notice the oversized See-Through Pivot (STP). Designed by RJ Martin, this unique pivot is hollow in the center, letting you "see through" it. The See-Through Pivot adds another intriguing touch to this already-attractive knife.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: CPM-20CV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Titanium, bronze anodized
- Blade Length: 3.4 in | 8.6 cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in | 0.307 cm
- Closed Length: 4.25 in | 10.8 cm
- Overall Length: 7.625 in | 19.4 cm
- Weight: 3.5 oz | 102 g