ZERO TOLERANCE HINDERERFLIPPER 3.5" CPM-20CV SATIN/STONEWASHED PLAIN BLADE, CARBON FIBER WITH TITANIUM BACK HANDLE (0562CF)
The cousin of the 0562, this ZT features the same special Rick Hinderer flat-ground "slicer" grind that provides both slicing efficiency and tough point, but on a CPM-20CV powdered steel blade.
CPM-20CV has a high volume of vanadium carbides and a high amount of chromium. You get exceptional edge retention and outstanding corrosion resistance.
The 0562CF's handle has a carbon fiber front scale and stonewashed titanium back. For secure lock up during use, ZT uses a frame lock with hardened steel lockbar inserts and lockbar stabilization.
The knife opens with a flipper and moves out of the handle on our smooth KVT ball-bearing opening system. A washer with caged ball bearings surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless; just pull back on the flipper and add a roll of the wrist and the 0562CF is ready for action.
The unique pocket clip is reversible (left/right) and enables extra-deep carry in the pocket.
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible deep-carry clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Steel: CPM-20CV or CTS-240P, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 3.5 in | 8.9 cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in | 0.396 cm
- Closed Length: 4.8 in | 12.2 cm
- Overall Length: 8.3 in | 21.1 cm
- Weight: 5.5 oz | 156 g