ZERO TOLERANCE EMERSON FOLDING KNIFE 3.75" CPM-20CV TWO-TONE BLADE, MACHINED TITANIUM AND GREEN CARBON FIBER HANDLES (0640)
The 0640 is a brand new ZT/Ernest Emerson collaboration that provides both utterly practical design and boldly eye-catching style.
The first thing you'll notice is the handle. The stonewashed titanium handle features a green carbon fiber composite overlay on both sides. In addition to the engaging green overlay, the handle also features ridged machining at the top that follows the handle's angular contours, both front and back. A sturdy frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert provides a secure lockup. Jimping at top and bottom of the handle enhances grip.
This handsome handle is paired with a 3.75-inch, clip-point blade of CPM-20CV high-chromium stainless steel. This powdered metallurgy tool steel has a high volume of vanadium carbides for exceptional wear resistance - and truly long-lasting edge. The highest level of chromium of any high-vanadium steel gives 20CV excellent corrosion resistance as well. The blade is machine satin-finished on the grinds and stonewashed on the flats.
The 0640 is a fully manual knife that opens one-handed with the Emerson thumb disk. A reversible pocket clip makes it easy to carry left- or right-handed. And so you can customize your knife even further, the 0640's pocket clip hole pattern is compatible with after market clips from Ernest Emerson and Steel Flame.
- Made in the USA
- Manual opening (brass washers)
- Thumb disk
- Reversible titanium clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM-20CV, machine satin grinds, stonewashed flats
- Handle: Machined and stonewashed titanium, green carbon fiber overlay
- Blade Length: 3.75 in | 9.6 cm
- Blade Thickness: 0.156 in | 0.396 cm
- Closed Length: 4.75 in | 12.1 cm
- Overall Length: 8.5 in | 21.6 cm
- Weight: 4.4 oz | 125 g