TRU-SPEC MEN'S ORIGINAL TACTICAL PANTS - KHAKI
WORK HARD, FEEL COMFORTABLE & LOOK GREAT
The best fitting, most comfortable tactical pants on the market. The original 24-7 Series® Tactical Pant, designed with an engineered dimensional fit that is just right for on-duty or off-duty wear. With features like a comfortable slider waistband, deep cargo pockets that are designed to accommodate a concealed weapon and reinforced knees that are designed with special pockets for inserting pads, the pants cannot be beat for utility or comfort. These are the pants that started it all and what "The Gunny" R. Lee Ermey calls, "the best damn pair of pants I've ever owned."
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs and will accommodate either paddle style or inside-the-pants holsters
- 2" wide belt loops
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2-knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- 2-cargo pockets with hook & loop closure and bellowed side gussets that contain 2-internal magazine compartments
- Cell phone/magazine pocket on outside of cargo pockets
- Double reinforced knee with built in knee pad pockets
- Sizes: 28 - 44 with 32" inseams
- *Note: Color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
- All of the 24-7 Series® pants with a comfort slider waistband run about one size larger.
- 24-7 Series® pocket design is a registered trademark of ATLANCO®.