SPYDERCO PARAMILITARY 2 FOLDING KNIFE 3-7/16" S110V SATIN BLADE - BLUE/PURPLE (BLURPLE) HANDLES (C81GPDBL2)
The Spyderco Paramilitary 2 tactical folding knife has several changes over the classic version. The G10 handle is narrowed at the end improving the ergonomics. The handle and blade have been profiled thinner; removing uncomfortable angles when in the closed position. It features a Compression Lock and and ambidextrous-friendly four way clip which carried tip-up/tip-down, left/right-hand and rests deeper in pocket. They kept the same full flat-ground blade shape but ththey've also lengthened the blade's tip and added additional surface jimping to both the spine and finger choil. Implementation of an updated Bushing Pivot System generates fluid action and more consistent manufacturing tolerances. A larger lanyard hole gives you more options for carry and shows just how refined this knife is.
- Blade Length: 3-7/16" | 87 mm
- Cutting Edge: 3-5/64" | 78 mm
- Blade Thickness: 9/64" | 3.5 mm
- Overall Length: 8-9/32" | 210 mm
- Closed Length: 4-13/16" | 122 mm
- Hole Diameter: 9/16" | 14 mm
- Blade Steel: CPM-S110V Stainless Tool Steel
- Weight: 3.75 oz. | 106 g
- Handle Material: Blue/Purple G10
- Made in Golden, Colorado, USA.