SOLARFORCE M7 FLASHLIGHT - 620 LUMENS
This product is sold out
The M-Series was specifically designed for law-enforcing officers and other professional users. It has been winning high praise from the flashlight market and users with its outstanding design and functions. With our continuous efforts made to achieve improvements, Solarforce now presents to you our latest model of the M-Series: M7.
M7 uses the revolutionarily powerful and long-lasting white CREE XM-L2 LED, which is superior to the old generations in terms of power output and efficiency. Over 90% of the white light emitted from the LED is nicely focused by a precisely-engineered aluminum-alloy reflector with its mirror-like reflective surface, producing a powerful beam which is suitable for long-range illumination. The micro integrated-circuit installed stably regulates the output of the flashlight throughout the runtime of each set of batteries.
Besides the regular tail-cap switch, M7 has a unique separate output-controlling button for switching the output levels between high, medium, low and moon mode. In order to facilitate its users, both the strobing and SOS modes are hidden with this button. These, together with the output memory function (please see the operation instructions below for more details) of the tail-cap switch, make the M7 a very easy-to-use and convenient tool.
The body of M7 is made of T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy with precise CNC machines, in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized finish. The compact and durable design makes the M7 an extremely robust and durable tool under extreme and hostile environments. The elegant design, powerful output and pragmatic functions of the M7 make it the best option to all professional users.
- Uses CREE XM-L2 (U2 grade in brightness) high-power output LED.
- The body is made of T6063 T6 aircraft grade aluminum alloy in Mil-spec type III hard-anodized (matt black) finish which significantly strengthens the anti-wearing and anti-corrosion features of the unit.
- The anti-rolling design and anti-slippery surface of the body provides users with comfortable handgrip.
- Compatible with various standard gun mounts.
- The stainless steel bezel makes the flashlight head even more impact-resistant.
- The mirror-like reflector produces a highly-focused beam illuminating up to 280m.
- Strengthened ultra-clear glass lens with two-surface coating for high transparency and light transmittance.
- Water-proof (IPX-8 standard).
- Stable current-regulated output with input voltage range of 2.7 – 9V.
- Battery type: primary CR123A or rechargeable li-ion 16340 batteries x 2 pc, or rechargeable li-ion 18650 battery x 1
- Built-in reversed battery polarity protection circuit.
- Tail-cap standard (momentary-on) click switch with memory function.
The output-controlling button functions when the flashlight is turned on:
- Press once repeatedly to switch the output level between: high, medium, low, moon, repeat.
- Press continuously (for 2 seconds or more) and repeatedly to switch between the following modes: Strobe, SOS, repeat.
- Press once under the strobing or SOS mode to resume the lastly used output level.
- Note: whenever the flashlight is turned off and on, it will resume the lastly used output level
Lumens rating and runtime (using 1 of Solarforce S18650P (V3) batteries):
- High: 620 lumens / 150 mins
- Medium: 210 lumens / 8 hrs
- Low: 25 lumens / 60 hrs
- Moon-mode: 0.8 lumen / 1300 hrs
Dimensions & Weight
- Length x diameter (head x battery tube):
- Dimensions: 149 x 38 x 26mm
- Solarforce M7 Law-Enforcing LED Flashlight - 620 Lumens
- Spare O-Rings
- Spare Tail Cap
- Spare Mode Button Cap
Pls Note: Batteries & Charger are NOT INCLUDED!!
Care & Handling
- Always insert batteries to the flashlight with their positive ends first
- Never touch the reflective surface of the reflector with anything
- Always use proper batteries in accordance with the specified input voltage range stipulated in the product's specifications
- Remove Batteries when the flashlight is not in use for a prolonged period of time
- Always keep the interior of the flashlight dry
- Please do not dismantle the LED-Circuit Unit, or the warranty will be voided instantly
STOCK CLEARANCE PRICING!! ONCE SOLD, NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND, NO RETURN WOULD BE ACCEPTED!!