SOLARFORCE L2T SPECIAL STAINLESS STEEL EDITION - 500 LUMENS
This product is sold out
The L2T has become more and more popular among flashlight users. Solarforce now provides our valuable customers with a special edition of it. While reserving the remarkable features of flexibility and wide-application of the L2T, the design of L2T (Special Edition) is a combination of style and practical nature.
The body is mainly constructed of precisely CNC-ed stainless steel and is consisted of head, battery tube and tail-cap switch as its major parts. Users may install various high-efficiency bulb modules and / or accessories to the L2T depending on their needs. We hope this edition will become a collector's item to our valuable customers.
Users may install various high-efficiency Solarforce LED modules and other professional accessories to the L2T depending on their needs.
- Body constructed mainly of stainless steel
- Strengthened ultra-clear glass lens with two-surface coating
- Compatible with various Solarforce LED and xenon bulb modules
- Uses two CR123A or 16340, or one 18650 battery by default
- Tail-cap standard (forward) click switch (momentary on with a slight press, constant on after a click), able to withstand 3A current, also able to stand stably on its end
- Water-proof design
- Size (length x head diameter x battery tube diameter x tail cap diameter): 139 x 32 x 22 x 25.4mm
- Weight: ~230g (excluding batteries)
Bulb Module Specifications
- Equipped with a CREE XLamp XM-L LED and an mirror-like aluminum alloy reflector
- Up to 500 lumens
- Outer diameter of reflector: 26.5mm
- Single Mode: 500 Lumens | 1Hr 30Mins
- 5-Modes: High (500 Lumens), Medium, Low, Strobe, SOS
- Pls Note: You can purchase either Single Mode or 5-Modes
For Customers who selected 5-Modes Option using with L2 Series
Slightly press the tailcap switch repeatedly to switch between H, M, L, strobe and SOS. Press until a 'click' at the desired mode to stay there
2-second memory function: reactivate the light after 2 seconds to obtain the lastly used output level
- Solarforce L2T Special Stainless Steel Edition Flashlight - 500 Lumens (Excluding Batteries)
- Glow-in-the-Dark Tail Cap
- Pls Note: For L2T, Accessories such as Pocket Clip & Holster are sold separately.
In the future, if you would like to purchase other Bulb Modules or Accessories for Modification, you can easily Pre-order with us!
Care & Handling
- Always insert batteries to the flashlight with their positive ends first
- Never touch the reflective surface of the reflector with anything
- Always use proper batteries in accordance with the specified input voltage range stipulated in the product's specifications
- Remove Batteries when the flashlight is not in use for a prolonged period of time
- Always keep the interior of the flashlight dry
- Please do not dismantle the LED-Circuit Unit, or the warranty will be voided instantly