SAWYER MINI WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM - CAMO
This product is sold out
“A lifetime of water at hand.”
Sawyer’s most popular filter just got smaller and lighter. The Sawyer MINI Water Filter is rated to 0.1 micron absolute, weighs only 2 ounces, and filters up to 100,000 gallons! This award winning system is reliable and easy to use.
The MINI can be attached to the included collapsible drinking pouch, inline on a hydration pack, on a standard soda bottle, or simply use the included drinking straw to drink directly from the water source. How is that for versatility? Like all Sawyer filters, a proper backwashing can restore up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate. That means no expensive cartridges to replace, ever.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- The MINI removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, leptospirosis, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- High performance filter fits in the palm of your hand, weighs 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons (30 times more than comparable filters)
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable bottles (28 mm thread), hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- 1 – Sawyer MINI Water Filter with Tip Cap
- 1 – 16 oz Reusable Squeeze Pouch
- 1 – 7″ Drinking Straw
- 1 – Cleaning Plunger (Syringe)
- Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
- Filter Material: Hollow Fiber
- Removes: Bacteria, Protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio cholerea, Salmonella Typhi, Leptospirosis
- Cartridge Life: up to 100,000 gallons
- Weight: 2 oz
If not for C-19, most times I spend quite many wks away from SG so a compact filet for by water bladder or common bottled water is a part of my basic gear. This fit s my requirements.
I have a Steripen but it sits in my store unused till today for more than 10 yrs.
Well, technically, you do not need a filtration system in Singapore but this and a Katadyn covers most of what you would need to pack in a bug out.