NITECORE RCR123 650MAH LI-ION BATTERIES (NL166)
When it comes to batteries, only use the best for your lights. Nitecore batteries are purpose-designed for high-drain, high-performance equipment. All batteries have built in internal and external safety features. It’s battery protection IC is from Seiko Instruments Japan and certified by CE, UL and ROHS.
Every battery comes with a 12 month 1 to 1 exchange policy, giving you peace of mind for your purchase. It can be recharged over 500 times, giving you immense cost savings in the long run.
Note that all Nitecore lights are made with these batteries in mind, so using any 3rd party batteries that are of different dimensions may damage your light. Always use original Nitecore batteries in Nitecore lights.
- Microporous barrier protects delivate internal components
- Pressure relief valve activates in case of rapid temperature increase
- Built-in PTC to inhibit high current surges
- Innovative anode design with high temperature resistance
- Nickel-plates stainless steel protects both ends of the battery
- Tough plastic surrounds the circuit board for protection
- Coated with durable metallic film to guard against abrasion
- Auto protects against overcharge, over discharge and short-circuiting
- High-quality battery protection IC from Seiko Instruments Japan
- High-power MOS-FEE in the current regulation module for better efficiency and output
- Certifed by CE, UL and ROHS
- Internationally insured by PICC Property & Casualty Company Ltd.
- Type: NL166
- Capacity: 650mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging current: Max 650mA (300mA recommended)
- Warranty Period: 12 months
- Diameter: 16.6mm
- Length: 34.8mm
- Weight: 17.8g
Only use Nitecore's i2 or i4 charger for optimal charging times and battery life span.