NITECORE DIGICHARGER D2
The world’s most advanced fully-automatic digital charger. It’s as simple as insert, detect and charge. The Nitecore D2 is a universal smart charger compatible with almost all cylindrical rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers.
The D2 automatically detects Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and through manual selection is also capable of charging LiFePO4 batteries. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and dV/dt) for a given battery and each of the D2’s two microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitors and charges the battery independently.
Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress, voltage, current and time while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete.
- Made of durable ABS fire retardant material so it will not catch fire
- Metal sliders to reduce wear and tear when inserting batteries
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(MAX) or DC 12V 1A
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 500mA × 2
- Length: 131mm
- Width: 69mm
- Height: 36mm
- Weight: 116g (without batteries and power cord)
- Li-ion : (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440)
- Ni-MH and Ni-Cd : (AA, AAA, AAAA, C)
What's in the box?
- D2 Charger
- 3 pin UK plug and cable
- Instruction sheet