NITECORE 25.4MM SLIP-ON FILTER
You may find yourself in situations where an overpowering white light is not advisable. This is when filters come in.
- The Red filter is great for penetrating fog and smoke, and ideal for signaling. Red is also ideal when you want to preserve your night vision.
- Hunters use the red filter to avoid disturbing animals during pre-dawn hours -- animals see poorly in the red color spectrum. The filter is also useful for close range, non-tactical applications -- such as map reading -- as it reduces the intensity of light output.
- For military operations; a red beam will always light the path ahead without jeopardizing night vision or strategic position. A red beam also perfectly illuminates star maps & lenses without affecting night vision. It won't attract insects.
- The Green filter is ideal for hunting and hiking. The green filter provides the best visibility in a forest because it uses the lowest light intensity possible. And the green light will help hide your location when hunting in the forest.
- Green light won't attract insects, and is the go-to beam color for fishing as fishes are attracted to green light and it preserves your night vision during pre-dawn fishing hours.
- Green Filter useful for map reading, hunting to avoid spooking game, tactical applications, blue provides a little more light for easier viewing or navigation over red filters.
- The Blue filter is great for hunting because it makes blood trails stand out by making the blood appear black, which makes it easier to track an injured animal. Blue light won't attract insects. It works with night vision equipment, produces less disturbing light, and is good for navigation or map reading as it show contour lines better than red.
- White diffuser converts the normal flashlight beam into a wide angle flood light, good for closes up work, wide area lighting, reading, tight spaces, photography and video.
What is it made of?
NITECORE filters made from PC2805 high-grade plastic, highly resistant to extreme temperatures, thus ideal in harsh environments, toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating provides heat resistance and maximum light transmittance.
These filters will fit
- EA1, EA2, EC1, EC2, MH2C, MH1C, MH1A, P12, P10