MAXPEDITION TACTILE POCKET, MEDIUM - KHAKI
The Medium TacTile™ Pocket is an ultra flat general purpose pouch that can be stacked on top of one another or onto other size TacTile™ pouches. It is equipped with full PALS matrix front and sides to accept other accessories as well.
Great for unobtrusive attachment to any modular surface without "wasting" attachment points. Integral D-rings allow pouch to be used for stand-alone shoulder carry using optional strap. Two 5" x 1" loop field can be used to attach ID or other patches.
Recommended for portable CD player, iPod, cellphone, digital cameras, batteries, documents, maps, compass, pens, tools, gloves, first aid supplies, power bars, and any other small items.
- Other features: D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Empty weight: 4.1oz
- Main compartment: 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 6"(H) with mesh divider, drainage grommet, paracord loop in front center
- Modular webbing: 3 rows x 4 channels in front; 3 rows x 1 channel on sides
- Attachment: 5" TacTie™ (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength