MAXPEDITION TACTICAL HANDHELD COMPUTER CASE - KHAKI
Rugged mini-pack for your military PDA or communication device. Designed for carrying the rugged handheld computers used by front-line U.S. Army and Marine Corps warfighters who are operating on foot.
The compact Handheld Computer Case has an interior stiffened divider and Paracord security tether that clips onto your PDA, an additional front zippered compartment, and Hook-&-Loop enclosed side pockets for small tools.
Also great for carrying your GPS device, the Handheld Computer Case uses #9905 TACTIE® ATTACHMENT STRAPS to attach to the front and rear PALS webbing of your Maxpedition® bag for long hikes and excursions.
- Uses #9905 TACTIE® ATTACHMENT STRAPS
- Overall size: Approx. 6"(L) x 7.5"(H) x 3"(W)
- Main compartment: Approx. 4"(L) x 7"(H) x 2"(W)
- Exterior front:
- Three (3) rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 3.5"(L) x 6"(H) x 1.25"(W) zippered pouch
- Exterior rear: 5 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- Exterior left: One (1) 2.5"(L) x 2.75"(H) x 0.75"(W) pocket with Hook-&-Loop enclosure strap made from 1.5" Webbing
- Exterior right: One (1) 2.5"(L) x 2.75"(H) x 0.75"(W) pocket with Hook-&-Loop enclosure strap made from 1.5" Webbing
- Exterior top: Paracord zipper access to main compartment
- Exterior bottom: Drainage grommet
- Main interior front: N/A
- Main interior rear:
- One (1) 4.25"(L) x 6"(H) stiffened divider
- Paracord security tether with attachment clip
- Main interior left: N/A
- Main interior right: N/A
- Straps: N/A
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.