MAXPEDITION SURGICAL GLOVES POUCH - KHAKI
The MOLLE compatible adjustable pocuh holds a minimum of four pair of latex/nitrile surgical gloves. Made from the same durable fabric all Maxpedition nylon gear is made from, a triple polyurethane coating for increased grime and water resistance.
Maxpedition makes high quality tools and gear for wide range of applications. They are ideal tactical equipment products for military personnel, first responders, law enforcement officers, and civilians.
Every product is built to the highest of standards and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. We are proud to be a Maxpedition authorized dealer and offer each one of their great products to you.
- Folded Size: 4.5" x 0.5" x 4" (L x W x H)
- Unfolded Size: 4.5" x 0.25" 10" (L x W x H)
- Fits minimum of 4 pairs of latex/nitrile surgical gloves
- Holds each pair in separate compartments; pull one pair out at one time
- Hook and loop lid closure opens with oversized pull tab
- MOLLE compatible
- Attach using two 3" TacTie™ Attachment Straps (optional accessory)
- May be worn horizontally on belt
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally
- Do not machine wash
- Do not use detergent or bleach