MAXPEDITION OCTA VERSIPACK - OD GREEN
An impressive Versipack® update to the classic "Fanny-Pack" design. The Octa™ Versipack® was conceived to maximize space in a compact design. This functional update to the classic "Fanny-Pack" is super-enhanced with internal organization and external attachment points.
Topside paracord retention allows for flashlight carry and multiple attachment points interact with small tools. The Octa conforms to your waist while sitting or standing and attaches to your Maxpedition bag to go wherever you go, making it perfect for airline or train travel.
Attaches to your Maxpedition bag or external pocket using 3" TacTie™ attachment straps (sold separately).
Can be attached to your Maxpedition bag or external pocket using 3" TACTIE™ ATTACHMENT STRAPS
- Overall size: Approx. 16.5"(L) x 7.5"(H) x 2"(W)
- Main compartment: Approx. 9"(L) x 5"(H) x 3"(W)
- Empty weight: Approx. 14.8 oz
- Exterior front:
- One (1) 5.5"(L) x 4"(H) zippered slip pocket with 2"(L) x 6"(H) external loop field
- One (1) 6"(L) x 4.5"(H) x 1.5"(W) zippered pouch
- Internal 3-channel elastic organiztion
- One (1) 5"(W) x 4"(H) internal slip pocket
- 4-channel layered PALS webbing
- Exterior rear:
- One (1) 9"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket
- 3 rows of 4-channel PALS webbing
- Exterior left: N/A
- Exterior right: N/A
- Exterior top: Paracord retention
- Exterior bottom: 2 drainage grommets
- Main interior front: One (1) 9"(L) x 5"(H) mesh pocket
- Main interior rear: One (1) 9"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket
- Main interior left: N/A
- Main interior right: N/A
- Straps: Removable waist strap made from 2" webbing adjusts up to 48" diameter in length with 2" quick release buckle
- Additional storage: N/A
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.