MAXPEDITION NOATAK GEARSLINGER - OD GREEN
Compact exterior. Ample interior. A lightweight grab-and-go pack that's designed to stay put when loaded-up heavy. The #0431 SITKA™ GEARSLINGER®'s little brother has main and front compartments that include multiple organizational pockets to separate your gear and conveniently store your CCW.
The Noatak also has a built-in zippered compartment to accommodate a 50oz/1.5L hydration reservoir and a side cinch pouch fitted for 32oz/1L wide-mouth Nalgene bottle (sold separately). It's the perfect Gearslinger for light hikes and cycling trips.
- Overall size: Approx. 12"(L) x 13"(H) x 6"(W)
- Main compartment: Approx. 7"(L) x 12"(H) x 4"(W)
- Exterior front:
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 8"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- Sleeve and paracord retainer
- 3 rows of 2-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 8"(L) x 7"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 6"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock™ security strap
- One (1) 7"(L) x 5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 9"(L) x 7"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- Exterior rear: Breathable padding for comfort
- Exterior left: One (1) 7.5 (H) x 3 diameter paracord cinch pouch with drainage grommet for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Exterior right:
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- Exterior top: 1.25" integral padded grab handle
- Exterior bottom: N/A
- Main interior front:
- Zippered mesh pocket with 4"(L) x 4.25"(H) external loop field for CCW
- One (1) 10.5"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- Main interior rear:
- One (1) 8"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 5.25"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket
- Main interior left: N/A
- Main interior right: N/A
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 6 channels of PALS webbing, and key retention
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
- Additional storage: 4"(L) x 3.75"(H) waist pad with 2 channels of PALS webbing
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.