MAXPEDITION FOUR-BY-SIX POUCH - KHAKI
- The Four-By-Six is a 3.75" high x 5.25" wide x 2" thick low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie (sold separately).
- Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on PALS webbing grid.
- This pocket features our trademark Button-Lock secure closure system which prevents the main compartment from being opened unintentionally.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pocket, MOLLE pouch, camera case.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength