MAXPEDITION BOMBER LOAD-OUT DUFFLE - KHAKI FOLIAGE
Compact Load-Out Duffel with deceiving exterior conceals an adjustable interior gusset, allowing you to carry more than meets the eye. The Bomber™ might look like your classic gym bag or overnight duffel with its uniquely designed eye-pleasing exterior and seemingly compact cylindrical profile.
However, its surprisingly large two-way gusset turns the Bomber into a discreet tactical bag, allowing you to divide its interior into 2 compartments or expand to conceal larger or longer than expected objects up to 13".
- Available in larger version #0655 GROWLER LOAD-OUT DUFFEL
- Overall size: Approx. 14"(L) x 8" diameter
- Main compartment: Approx. 8" diameter, length adjusts from 7"(L) to 13"(L)
- Volume: Approx. 700 cu. in.
- Exterior front:
- One (1) 4.75"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 4"(L) x 2.75"(H) loop field for patches
- Exterior rear: 3 rows of 3-channel PALS webbing
- Exterior left: N/A
- Exterior right: One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket with Hook-&-Loop enclosure
- Exterior top:
- 9.5"(L) zipper access to side compartment interior
- 10.5"(L) zippered access point to main compartment
- Dual reinforced carry straps made from 2" webbing with Hook-&-Loop fastener
- Exterior bottom: N/A
- Main interior front: N/A
- Main interior rear:
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 4.75"(L) x 4"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 2.5"(L) x 4"(H) slip pocket
- Main interior left: N/A
- Main interior right: Large two-way gusset
- Straps: Reinforced shoulder strap made from 2" webbing, length adjusts from 28" min. to 53" max.
- Additional storage: Right side compartment interior 8" diameter, length adjusts up to 6"(L)
- Exterior fabric: 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Interior is fully lined with 420-denier nylon durability
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.