MAXPEDITION ANEMONE POUCH - OD GREEN
- The Anemone™ is a 4.5" high x 3.5" wide x 2.5" thick low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie™ (optional accessary).
- Designed to be compact, it takes up only a small area on a PALS webbing grid. The main compartment has an accordion divider with a rear portion protected in soft felt to protect scratchable surfaces on camera and other more delicate equipment.
- A front flip phone pocket has dual pen holders for writing utensils or sun glasses.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pouch, cellphone pouch, cellphone holder, camera case.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength