MAXPEDITION 21" EXPANDABLE SHEATH - KHAKI
- Designed to fit a closed 21™ expandable baton (e.g. ASP friction lock baton)
- Lid folds and adheres to itself to stay open for faster access
- Large pull tabs for easy opening even with gloved hands
- Openings at bottom for excellent drainage
- MOLLE compatible
- Six (6) rows of attachment webbing allows pouch to be positioned at different heights
- Attach using one 5™ TacTie™ Attachment Straps
- Overall size: 1.75"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 7"(H)
- Closed size: 7.75"
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.