LUMINTOP GT MINI COMPACT THROWER FLASHLIGHT (COOL WHITE) - 1200 LUMENS
Based on the model BLF GT and the original design team, the GT mini is a mini version thrower runs on a single 18650 cell. Compare with GT, the tiny size allows it much convenient for carrying and one-handed control. By adopting the CREE XP-L High Intensity LED, it emits a maximum output that exceeds 1200 Lumens and a beam distance over 750 meters.
Easy operated ramping UI, multiple modes designed, IP68 rated dust and waterproof protection, GT Mini is essential for a task as searching and rescuing etc. and it is the best choice whether you are a flashlight enthusiast, outdoor or ordinary users.
- Emitter: CREE XP-L high Intensity, Neutral White and Cool White Optional, mounter on copper DTP MCPCB
- Flux: >1200 Lumens
- Intensity: >135,000cd (ANSI throw >750m) Firmware: Tom E's open-source NarsilM v1.2
- User Interface:
- By default the GT Mini is set to use the very intuitive Narsil smooth RAMPING UI. Instant access to a TURBO mode is also provided.
- A more conventional discrete level MODE-SET UI is available as an alternative. Any one of 12 pre-defined mode-sets can be selected
- MOMENTARY mode is useful for signaling purposes or rapidly/briefly lighting up targets
- Battery: One button-top 18650 or 18350 (short tube required) Li-Ion cells. Protected cells are recommended. Cells are not included.
- Driver: 17X, 4.5 A regulated buck driver with conversion efficiency that exceeds 90%. Parasitic drain while OFF is ~27μA (~27 μA with button back-light on).
- Reflector: 43 mm ID, aluminum, smooth finish
- Lens: Glass with anti-reflective coating
- Body: Aluminum with Type III hard-anodizing
- Button: Tactile with back-lit rubber boot
- Ingress Rating: IP68, underwater 2 meters
- Weight: 150 g without cells
- Dimensions: 50 mm Ø head x132 mm length
- Turn the GT Mini ON: Single-Click the button, GT Minie turns ON using the previously used light output level
- Ramp Light Level: Press & Hold button
- Reverse Ramp: While ramping in one direction, release button briefly and press & hold again
- Instant TURBO: Double-Click
- Turn the GT Mini OFF: Single-Click
- MOON Mode: From OFF: Press the button and release as soon as the GT Mini turns on
- Strobes: Double-Click for TURBO, and then double-click again
(Use single-clicks to cycle forward through the different types of strobes, but you have to be quick: If resting on a strobe longer than 1.2 sec it locks in and the next single-click if OFF: Press & Hold at any time to cycle backwards through the strobes).
- Battery Status: Triple-click (4 blinks, a short pause, then 1 blink would indicate 4.1V average per cell, for example)
- Electronic Lock-Out: Four Clicks to disable the GT Mini, same to re-enable the GT Mini
- MOMENTARY Mode: Five Clicks (Loosen and re-tighten the tail cap to return to normal operation)
- Factory Reset: Triple Click (battery status mode), then double-click (driver temperature mode), double-click again (firmware version mode), then press & hold for about 2 sec. Four blinks confirm a successful reset.
- 1 x GT Mini Flashlight
- 2 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Short Body