LEATHERMAN OHT - BLACK
For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Strap Cutter
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Oxygen Tank Wrench
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- All Locking Features
- Jaw Lockout
- Outside-accessible Features
- One-hand Operable Features
- Imprinted Handle Scales
- Primary Blade Length: 2.37 in | 6 cm
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- Weight: 9.9 oz | 280.6 g
420HC Stainless Steel
- An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
154CM Stainless Steel
- A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel. This steel is used on some premium Leatherman knife blades.
- Black oxide is a powder-based metal coating. Ideal for situations where giving away a position would be costly, it is widely used by the military for its effectiveness in reducing glare and reflection.
25 Years Warranty
- We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee for tools and 10-year guarantee for lights.
- This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.