KLARUS XT2CR RECHARGEABLE LED TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT (18650 BATTERY INCLUDED) - 1600 LUMENS
The King of Tactical Lights
Introducing the Klarus XT2CR. As a rechargeable LED tactical flashlight, it offers multiple advanced intelligent systems to protect the flashlight inside and out, programmable light outputs, and the most durable features to keep this light from being broken during its day-to-day use. Measuring in at 5.47" in length, and having a mid-section covered in non-slip knurling, the XT2CR flashlight is easy to hold even in the worst weather conditions.
The tailcap features an easy-to-press dual-action activation button system that is easy to use with or without gloves on. The one-handed switch system comes with two programmable settings: the Tactical Setting and the Outdoor Setting. The Tactical Settings offers one-touch strobe or one-touch turbo outputs, whereas the outdoor setting features a one-touch low or one-touch turbo/sos option. Depending on the user these two different programs can really make a difference!
Additionally, the Klarus XT2CR features a stainless steel bezel and an extremely powerful CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED. The bezel and the blindingly bright outputs produced by this LED are two non-lethal defense options perfect for law enforcement and other types of tactical users.
Uses Multiple Types of Intelligent Technology
The XT2CR flashlight comes with not one, but three types of intelligent technology that is designed to continually keep your flashlight safe. The Intelligent temperature protection system is built to monitor the internal temperature of your light and adjust the output accordingly. This will protect your LED bulb and the internal components of your flashlight from being damaged by overheating.
The Intelligent battery loading system is a dual-protection system. First, it comes with a reverse polarity protection which prevents a short in the circuitry if a user puts the battery in wrong. This can be critical to a tactical user as they are often in pressured situations and might not have time to think about something as small as battery orientation. Secondly, there are two springs inside the light that will hold your battery tightly in place protecting it if it's dropped.
Lastly there is the Intelligent Battery Charging and Capacity Indicators. While charging you can receive real-time monitoring of your charging status which will prevent you from over-charging and damaging your batteries. Also, you have the ability to see what capacity your battery has left at all times with the capacity indicator. Tactical users and emergency responders heavily rely on lights and it is essential that they know how much time battery life is left in their flashlight.
The Klarus XT2CR flashlight comes with an IPX8 rating, is submersible in water up to two meters, and is constructed of a 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum Alloy with a Mil-Spec HAIII Anodized finish. Overall, its durable body construction, intelligent technology, and versatile features make the Klarus XT2CR the King of tactical flashlights.
- Multi-mode dual-switch rechargeable tactical flashlight; High-Tech Design; Extreme output; Long Running; Strong performance; Patented revolutionary technology
- CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED; higher photoelectric efficiency, max output up to 1600 lumens
- 18GT-36 3600mAh 18650 battery included (featured in TESLA electric cars)
- Intelligent Battery Load System compatible with a wide variety of batteries
- Micro-USB charging port, easy to use; protects against moisture, dust, and sand
- Robust Stainless Steel bezel ring protects components
- One-Touch Strobe
- One-Touch Turbo
- One-Touch Low
- Intelligent Battery Capacity indicator
- Micro-USB charging
- Intelligent Temperature protection System(ITS)
- Quick mode change
- Patented dual-switch tail cap for easy tactile one-hand operation
- Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting, Outdoor Setting
- Tactical Setting:
- Classic KLARUS XT series tactical interface
- One-touch Turbo; One-touch Strobe; Any situation, Any time
- Outdoor Setting:
- Specially designed for the wilderness
- One-Touch Low; One-Touch High; SOS
- Suitable for Hiking and Camping, Search & Rescue operations and more
- Digital Intelligent Charging algorithm with currents up to 1A; overcharging protection for safety
- All new ITS system monitors internal temperature and adjust output to regulate heat, protects LED and internal components for perfect balance of output and safety.
- Intelligent Battery Capacity indicator; view remaining battery capacity at any time
- Front and Rear internal mounted springs protect against shocks and drops
- Aerospace Aluminum Alloy construction; CNC precision machining; HAIII Mil-Spec anodizing
- Reverse Polarity Protection to prevent damage from incorrect battery insertion
- Hardened AR-coated lens, scratch resistant
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x 18650 Battery
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Micro-USB Cable
- 1 x Pocket Clip
- LED: CREE XHP35 HD E4 LED, 50,000 hours lamp life
- Tactical Setting shipped by default
- 4 lighting levels, 2 flash modes
- Input: 2.5V - 8.4V
- Power Source: Uses 1 x 18650 (included) or 2 x CR123A
- Charging: Charging time varies depending on batteries used
- Formula: Charging time = (capacity of battery/1000mA+1H)
- Reflector: Mirror polished
- Switch: Dual-Switch Tail Cap
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy
- Lens: Hardened, AR-coated lens, scratch-resistant
- Length: 5.47" (139 mm)
- Head: 1.01" (25.6 mm)
- Body: 1.00" (25.4 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Batteries): 3.12 oz. (88.5 g)