KLARUS MI7 TI MINI-MIGHT TITANIUM EDC FLASHLIGHT (BATTERY INCLUDED) - 700 LUMENS
This product is sold out
Titan of EDC Flashlights
Newly released with an upgraded titanium body, the Klarus Mi7 Ti Mini-Might LED Flashlight is one of the brightest, most durable pocket lights on the market! This formidable flashlight is capable of being powered by either a common AA battery (included) or a 14500 Lithium-Ion battery; however, for optimal use, it is recommended to use a 14500. While equipped with a 14500, this powerful illuminator is able to produce up to 700 Lumens of brilliant white light using its advanced CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, throwing further than 120 yards!
Such intense brightness is almost unheard of in such a small light. Along with its max output, the Mini-Might features 2 dimmer outputs of 90 Lumens and 5 Lumens, covering a wider range of lighting needs when full power is too much. The capable light event comes with a duo of tactical settings; a Strobe Function for disorienting a target and an S.O.S. Mode for signaling for help. Whatever your lighting needs, the Mi7 Ti has you covered!
The Mi7 Ti has all the power and functionality of its sibling models, all enclosed in a enhanced titanium body. Designed with a special diamond knurling, this light is easy to grip even while wearing gloves. A step above its standard aluminum body, the light's sleek titanium construction gives it incredible resistance to drops and impacts, and can even be submerged under 2 meters of water with no damage.
The body is even resistant to scratches and other corrosion, ensuring it will stay looking sharp through and the wear and tear that comes with extensive use. Potent outputs and a sturdy design, the Mi7 Ti is the optimal EDC light.
Upgrade Your Battery!
To ensure an optimal user experience, the Mi7 Ti is available with all the accessories necessary for it to function to its highest capability. For just a few dollars more, the EDC flashlight is paired with an additional power source: a rechargeable 14500 Lithium-Ion battery, to provide immense power and extensive runtime.
This battery is equipped with a built-in USB charging port, which gives users the ability to rapidly recharge the 14500 so they always have a fully charged power source.
- CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, up to 50,000 hours life
- Maximum output 700 Lumens; Maximum runtime 67 hours.
- Small and lightweight for everyday carry(40g without battery.)
- TC4 Titanium alloy body- permanent colour, corrosion & scratch resistant finish
- Battery Capacity Indication displays remaining power for easy monitoring
- One Touch Access to Moon-light and High output levels
- Unique high efficiency circuitwith broad voltage range to accommodate both AA (Primary/Rechargeable) and Li-ion 14500 batteries
- Constant Current Control with no PWM flash; suitable for photography illumination
- Over-Discharge Protection automatically lowers output levels to protect rechargeable batteries
- Lock-Out mode specially designed to prevent accidental activation of the flashlight
- Reverse Polarity Protection for ease of use
- Exclusive Stainless Steel switch; Elegant, Ergonomic, Easy to use
- AR (Anti-Reflective) coated MineralLens hardened for scratch resistance
- IPX8 water protection (2 meters submersible rating)
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x AA Alkaline Battery
- 1 x Removable Pocket Clip
- 1 x Key Ring
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Power Source: 1 X AA (Included) OR 1 x 14500
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x AA) (Included):
- High - 330 Lumens - 55 Minutes
- Medium - 90 Lumens - 1 Hour 50 Min.
- Low - 5 Lumens - 40 Hours
- Strobe - 300 Lumens - 1 Hour 50 Min.
- S.O.S. - 90 Lumens - 5 Hours 30 Min.
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 14500) (NOT Included):
- High - 700 Lumens - 3 Min. ? 50 Min. (Automatically dims to 350 Lumens after 3 Min. of use)
- Medium - 90 Lumens - 3 Hours 47 Min.
- Low - 5 Lumens - 67 Hours
- Strobe - 700 Lumens - 1 Hour 46 Min.
- S.O.S. - 90 Lumens - 11 Hours 21 Min.
- Peak Beam Distance: 110 meters (360.9 ft)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 3025 cd
- Length - 3.43" (87.2 mm)
- Head Diameter - 0.75" (19 mm)
- Body Diameter - 0.69" (17.6 mm)
- Weight: 1.41 oz. (40 g)