KLARUS HC1-R TRIPLE LAMP FEATHERWEIGHT LED HEADLAMP (3 x AAA INCLUDED) - 300 LUMENS
Any good flashlight comes with a variety of options for any scenario, and Klarus's HC1-R Headlamp does just that. In addition to the five brightness outputs made possible by the dual spot and flood modes, the HC1-R features a tertiary red LED for an additional three ways to light up your surroundings.
While the standard red output is perfect for preserving your night vision with an easy-on-the-eyes low light, you also have access tp the long-lasting strobe and SOS functions in red for increased visibility in case of emergency. Add all this together with the headlamps' lightweight (2.3oz!) and ergonomic design, 60° of adjustable tilt, and IPX8 waterproof rating - yo might just find the answer to the most versatile headlamp ever.
- Five White Lighting Outputs
- Three Secondary Red LED Outputs
- SOS and Strobe Modes
- Spotlight and Floodlight Modes
- 0-60° Adjustable Beam Angle
- Dual Top Switches for Quick Selection
- Fog-Penetrating Red Signal/Strobe Light
- Detachable Elastic Headband
- Lightweight and Ergonomic
- 3 x AAA Batteries
- Ventilated Elastic Headband
- High (Spot + Flood): 300 Lumens | 4 Hours
- High (Spotlight): 235 Lumens | 7 Hours
- High (Floodlight): 100 Lumens | 11 Hours
- Medium (Spotlight): 90 Lumens | 20 Hours
- Low (Floodlight): 10 Lumens | 115 Hours
- High (Red): 2 Lumens | 66 Hours
- Strobe (Red): 2 Lumens | 132 Hours
- SOS (Red): 2 Lumens | 198 Hours
- LED (Main Spotlight): CREE XPG3 S3
- LED (Side Floodlight): GMKJ GE-3535WG
- Power Source: 3 x AAA Batteries
- Peak Beam Distance: 72 meters (236.2 feet)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 1,300 cd
- IPX Rating: IPX8
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 feet)
- Length: 64 mm | 2.52"
- Width: 43 mm | 1.69"
- Height: 38 mm | 1.50"
- Weight: 2.33 oz | 66 g