KERSHAW REVERB FOLDING KNIFE 2.5" TWO-TONE SHEEPSFOOT BLADE, G10 HANDLE WITH CARBON FIBER OVERLAY (1220)
The lightweight Kershaw Reverb is ideal for backpacking, camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities. With its lightweight design and no flipper or thumb stud to ctach on anything, the Reverb is ready to go with you on your next outdoor adventure. The built-in carabiner clip makes it easy to clip to backpack or harness.
The Reverb is a manual opening knife, but can be opened one-handed thanks to the large machined recess in the blade. Just use your thumb to push outward on the recess and rotate the blade into place - with no protruding thumb stud or flipper in the way.
The Reverb offers a reliable blade of 8Cr13MoV that takes and holds its Kershaw-sharp edge for a long time. Its modified drop-point blade shape is perfect for just about any tasks you'll encounter. Titanium carbo-nitride coating on the grinds provides additional protection against the elements. A satin finish on the blade flats and on part of the back handle adds visual interest. The front handle scale is light-yet-strong G10 with a carbon fiber overlay and contoured for a solid grip.
For safe use, the Reverb has a secure frame lock to lock the blade open during use. It also features a built-in carabiner clip that makes it easy to attach to a backpack or harness for easy access. Alternatively, you can pocket-carry the Reverb. It's equipped with a special deep-carry pocket clip that allows for extra-deep carry do that even in an active outdoor situations, it will stay securely down in your pocket.
- Carabiner clip
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Single-position extra-deep-carry pocket clip (right, tip-up)
- Multi-function: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Single-Position: The pocket clip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Steel: 8Cr13Mov, titanium carbo-nitride coating with satin flats
- Handle: G10 with carbon fiber overlay front, steel back
- Blade Length: 2.5 in | 6.4 cm
- Closed Length: 3.25 in | 8.3 cm
- Overall Length: 6.1 in | 15.6 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz | 46 g