KERSHAW NATRIX ASSISTED FLIPPER KNIFE 3.25" BLACK OXIDE DROP POINT BLADE, BLACK G10 HANDLES (7007BLK)
If Black Is Your Color
Some people just like it dark. If you're one of them, the black Natrix is for you.
The Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand Zero Tolerance's 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning Z7 0777. Like other Natrixes, this one features a drop-point blade that offers solid performance. Accessed with the built-in flipper, Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed.
An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while our patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade and provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back. A decorative backspacer adds another embellishment. And finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking knife.
The black Natrix has a blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, expertly heat-treated by Kershaw to bring out its high-performance qualities. Black-oxide blade coating, black hardware, and black G10 handles ensure the black Natrix's dark good looks.
- KVT ball-bearing opening (some early production may have SpeedSafe assisted opening)
- Sub-Frame Lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip (right/left, tip-up)
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Sub-Frame Lock: One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assists, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: G10
- Blade Length: 3.25 in | 8.3 cm
- Closed Length: 4.25 in | 10.8 cm
- Overall Length: 7.5 in | 19.1 cm
- Weight: 2.9 oz | 82.2 g