KERSHAW NATIRX M FLIPPER 3.25" STONEWASHED D2 DROP POINT BLADE, COPPER HANDLES (7007CU)
The copper Natrix now comes in small, medium, and large. With its 3.25-inch drop-point blade, this medium-sized Natrix makes a perfect EDC and offers solid performance. The blade is D2 blade steel, a high-carbon tool steel that's highly wear resistant, tough, and offers excellent edge retention. The denser-that-steel copper handle gives the knife has some heft-but it still comes in under fives ounces. Over time, the copper will take on a patina, making each copper Natrix unique. Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. A decorative pivot and backspacer add embellishment.
- A mid-sized copper Natrix, perfect for EDC
- D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Genuine copper handles will patina over time for a unique finish
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper
- Custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of handle recess and can be mounted left or right
- Opening: KVT ball-bearing opening with flipper
- Lock: Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip Reversible deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Decorative pivot
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Sub-Frame Lock: One side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame; it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. Sub-Frame Lock knives can be larger and lighter knife yet with an extremely secure lock.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assists, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: D2, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Copper, stonewashed finish
- Blade: 3.25 in | 8.3 cm
- Closed: 4.3 in | 11.2 cm
- Overall: 7.5 in | 19.1 cm
- Weight: 4.9 oz | 141 g