KERSHAW LINK ASSISTED FLIPPER KNIFE 3.25" DAMASCUS PLAIN BLADE - GRAY ALUMINUM HANDLES (1776GRYDAM)
This product is sold out
The missing link—between a quality, made-in-the-USA knife and a price most consumers can afford—has been found. Or, to be more precise, Kershaw is making it. Appropriately, called the Link and has been given the patriotic model number of 1776.
This Link, model 1776, features a Damascus steel blade. Damascus is a highly sought after steel made through repeated heating and forging different steels. It creates beautiful, unique patterns that mesmerize the eye. It's shaped into a 3.25" drop point which is known for its versatility.
The handles are machined from lightweight aluminum and anodized dark gray. The sculpted lines of the handle provide a comfortable and secure grip. It feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.
For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The pocket clip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA: When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in the Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3.25" | 8.4 cm
- Closed Length: 4.4" | 11.2 cm
- Overall Length: 7.6" | 19.3 cm
- Blade Material: Damascus Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Damascus Pattern
- Handle Material: Gray Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.49"
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 4.8 oz. | 136.1
- Made in the USA