KERSHAW KEN ONION BLUR ASSISTED FOLDING KNIFE 3.4" S30V STONEWASH PLAIN BLADE, BLACK ALUMINUM HANDLES (1670S30V)
A Premium Blur With S30V Blade Steel
Take a step up in the world of Kershaw Blurs with the S30V Blur.
The star attraction is blade of S30V powdered stainless steel. Powdered steel is more dense and fine-grained, enabling it to take and hold an extremely fine edge for a longer period of time. The steel exhibits excellent toughness, wear resistance and hardness. Like all Blurs, the S30V Blur has a slightly recurved blade that's ideal for multitasking, providing top slicing and piercing capabilities. The S30V Blur has a stonewashed finish for a roughed-up, non-reflective look.
The premium blade is paired with anodized aircraft aluminum handle that's machined to accept Trac-Tec grip-tape inserts. Together, they provide a solid grip in just about any environmental conditions. The anodizing process not only enables the aluminum to accept a dye so we can produce color handles, but it actually strengthens the aluminum, making this one tough knife. Both handle and Trac-Tec are in basic black for basic good looks.
The S30V Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening for fast ans easy one-handed opening. The pocket clip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. Handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Thumb stud
- Inset liner lock
- Reversible pocket clip (right, tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Inset Liner Lock: A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife's handle - most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Made in The USA: When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Steel: S30V, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 alumnium, black anodized, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade Length: 3.4 in | 8.6 cm
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.4 cm
- Overall Length: 7.9 in | 20 cm
- Weight: 4.0 oz | 113.4 g