KERSHAW KEN ONION BLUR ASSISTED FOLDING KNIFE 3-3/8" BLACK PLAIN BLADE - BLACK ALUMINUM HANDLES (1670BLK)
A Blur On The Dark Side
This is one of the original Kershaw Blurs, the Blurs that started it all.
Like all Blurs it's equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that's ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities and the high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel offers corrosion resistance and hardness. The black Blur has a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coated blade for extra corrosion resistance and enhanced looks. Also available with a partially serrated blade as 1670BLKST.
This black Blur has, as you might expect, black handles with Trac-Tec grip-tape handle inserts for an extremely solid grip. The handle itself is durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, sometimes described as "aircraft aluminum" since it is a common material used for aircraft fittings. But the main point is that it's lightweight, extremely durable, and - when anodized - accepts a dye so we can create colored handles that are scratch resistant and extra tough.
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening. A short push on the thumbstud overcomes the resistance built into the torsion bar in the SpeedSafe mechanism. The SpeedSafe® takes over and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. One-handed opening is easy with SpeedSafe. The pocket clip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. There's even a pre-drilled lanyard hole.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Thumb stud
- Inset liner lock
- Reversible pocket clip (right, tip-up/tip-down)
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Inset Liner Lock: A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife's handle - most commonly whent the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Made in The USA: When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum, Trac-Tac inserts
- Blade Length: 3.4 in | 8.6 cm
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.4 cm
- Overall Length: 7.9 in | 20 cm
- Weight: 3.9 oz | 110.5 g