KERSHAW JENS ANSO FRAXION FLIPPER KNIFE 2.75" BLACKWASHED CLIP POINT BLADE - TAN HANDLES (1160TANBW)
This Black-And-tan Fraxion Is The One You Want
The Fraxion, from Kershaw and Danish custom knife and toolmaker, Jens Anso, is a proven hit-and a great choice for the knife user who prefers a contemporary look and a compact size. And now it's available with a BlackWash™ blade and tan G10 handle with a carbon fiber overlay.
The black-and-tan Fraxion is a slim, sleek design that weighs in at a "Fraxion" of the weight of other comparable knives. The lighter weight is thanks to the streamlined design as well as to the light-yet-strong G10 handles with a handsome carbon fiber overlay. An insert liner lock secures the blade open during use while also helping keep down the overall weight and maintaining the handle's comfortable slimness.
The clip-point blade features a top swedge and a good-looking BlackWash finish. Built of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, the blade offers a sharp, long-lasting edge for day-to-day tasks. The Fraxion is a manual knife, but can be opened quickly, easily, and one-handed with the built-in flipper.
For convenient left- or right- handed carry, the Fraxion is equipped with a reversible deep-carry pocketclip, enabling it to ride comfortably low in the pocket.
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Insert liner lock
- Reversible pocket-clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Insert Liner Lock: A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife's handle-most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of locking liner
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist. such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13moV, black-oxide BlackWash™ finish
- Handle: G10, carbon fiber overlay
- Blade Length: 2.75 in | 7 cm
- Closed Length: 4 in | 10.3 cm
- Overall Length: 6.75 in | 17.1 cm
- Weight: 1.9 oz | 53.9 g