KERSHAW CINDER COPPER KEYCHAIN FOLDING KNIFE 1.4" STONEWASHED BLADE - COPPER HANDLES (1025CU)
The Cinder is even sweeter in copper
It's keychain-ready. It's multi-function. It's not at all "scary". And now it comes with good-looking, textured copper handles.
The Cinder, designed by custom knife maker Rick Hinderer, is the ultimate box cutter and handy all-around mini-knife. Its convenient small size makes it great to keep almost anywhere - on a keychain, in a pack, at home, or in the car. And when you do need it, this handy Kershaw opens manually with a thumb stud and locks into place with a liner lock. For eye-appeal, the exposed liner lock features cutouts that enhance the lines on the textured handle.
Copper handle scales give the Cinder a fresh look. While copper is heftier than stainless steel or glass-filled nylon, because the Cinder is so small, the extra weight is hardly noticeable. In fact, it weighs only about a half-ounce more than the original. You'll especially enjoy watching the handle develop an attractive patina over time.
The handle pairs nicely with the 1.4-inch stonewashed blade. Now, you might think blade this size is too small to be useful. Not true with the Cinder. Rick and Kershaw added an up swept tip, which puts the edge at a convenient position for cutting. Got larger hands? No problem. Just choke up on the knife past the pivot point for an effective three-finger grip.
The Cinder also offers multi-function convenience with a bottle opener on the back end. A large lanyard hole makes it easy to slip the Cinder on your keychain, too. Small and light, the Cinder packs more punch than you might expect. The new copper handle just makes it even better.
- Manual opening
- Thumb Stud
- Liner Lock
- Bottle Opener
- Lanyard Hole
- Multi-Function: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner" the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Steel: 3Cr13, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Copper
- Blade Length: 1.4 in | 3.6 cm
- Closed Length: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- Overall Length: 4 in | 10.2 cm
- Weight: 1.5 oz | 43 g