JOSEPH RODGER GENUINE BRITISH ARMY THREE PIECE CLASP KNIFE
This all stainless steel, Three Piece Army Knife of time proven design, features a stainless steel Sheepfoot Blade for heavy duty cutting, a can-opener tool and a marline spike for rope work.
The handle has an integrated screwdriver and is fitted with a shackle to allow attachment to a lanyard.
- This excellent, robust utility knife has become a design classic and is still to servicemen all over the world.
- The knife is stamped proudly with "Genuine British Army Knife" mark.
- Made in England
- Made of stainless steel
- Length: 9.5 cm
- Knife with a total length of about 6 cm, straight cutting edge and a flat cut
- Marlinespike - sharply pointed tool for plaiting the ropes
- Can and bottle opener
- Flat-head screwdriver integrated in handle
- Loop for the cord
- Code: NT-BAK-SS-15
- Name: Three Piece Genuine British Army Clasp Knife
- Manufacturer: Egginton Bros Ltd.
- Brand: Simply Sheffield Range
- EAN Code: 5908218705630
- Net Weight [kg]: 0.142 kg
- Material Specification: 100% Stainless Steel