HELIKON-TEX URBAN TACTICAL PANTS - DENIM MID
The Urban Tactical Pants® are main bottom apparel of the Urban Tactical Line®. By the cut and pocket layout they retain civilian enough lookout, not giving out the identity of the wearer.
UTP® design allows to carry tactical essentials and corresponds with the human anatomy. The loads are carried close to center mass - around hips and waist. Elastic fabric allows for ease of movements in tactical environment.
This version of pants is made of thinner version of our denim fabric. The fabric itself provides not only the low-profile character of the pants, but also much lighter then our standard version of this pants, and therefore is more suitable for hot, summer days.
- Two classical front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- Two wide back pockets
- Two thigh cargo pockets with YKK® zippers
- Two front velcro-closed flapped pockets for smart phone or AR magazine
- Elastic waistband with hook & loop faastener
- 50 mm wide belt loops
- Two key loops, D-ring or carabiner compatible
- Classic jeans 'neck' shape prevents riding down
- Profiled legs
- Reinforcements on knees, Low Profile Insert Pads compatible
- YKK® zippers
- Zippered fly
- SKU: SP-UTL-DD
- Weight: 1140 g
- Style: Articulated, Anatomic Cut
- Material: 76% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Grammage [g/m2]: 320