HELIKON-TEX SFU NEXT TROUSERS - BLACK
EUROPEAN PATENT No. No 002379925-0001
SFU NEXT® pants are a lower part of the Special Forces Uniform NEXT®.
This apparel is based on our experience gathered from previous SFU™ design. SFU NEXT® pants also feature 9 easy-accessible pockets for storing essential equipment, reinforced seat part and knees along with kneepad compartments. Reinforced, loose cut improves freedom of movement.
- Adjustable waist and cuffs
- Two front pockets
- Two slim front EDC gear pockets with new closure type
- Two back pockets with new closure type
- Two thigh cargo pockets with Velcro flaps and button closure
- Calf pocket with Velcro flap
- Additional compartments with elastic bands in cargo pockets for spare magazines, first aid equipment (combat gauze) or other small essentials.
- Reinforced knee parts with kneepad compartments
- Reinforced seat
- Buttoned fly
- Code: SP-SFN-PR-01
- Name: SFU NEXT® Trousers - PolyCotton Ripstop - Adaptive Green
- Manufacturer: Helikon-Tex Ltd.
- Net Weight: 785g
- Material: 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
Wore it as part of my cosplay at first but now wear it for every outing possible when hanging out with friends and once even for work! Comfort, reliability and everything else. Sadly the shop no longer carries my size (2XL) and that's a bummer for plus-size people like me.